One bed 'WeeBothy' Apartment
A cute, little cottage style sandstone building - it used to be the gamekeepers kennels in days gone by. Small and perfectly formed, this long, narrow building is quirky and ideal for a wee escape to the Scottish countryside of Fife.
- Kingsize bed (can be twin beds)
- Bathroom with bath and overbath power shower
- Lounge/kitchen area with fold out dining table, electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge with ice box and crockery.
- TV & WIFI
- Sofa bed in the lounge/kitchen can be used for max. additional 2 children or 1 adult
- Decked patio area overlooking fields to rear
- We accept dogs in WeeBothy by prior arrangement for a charge of £5/dog/night
- Towels and linen supplied
- Laundry facilities available for additional charge.
WeeBothy is situated next to the log cabin building, so can easily be combined with log cabin accommodation for group bookings.